Are you a mom who wishes that your bundle of joy should have come out of the womb perfectly potty trained? Chances are, you may not be the only one! Most mothers would rather their children transition from diapers without potty training.
But, in a perfect world, things do not work that way. Here’s how to perfectly potty train your baby.
When should potty training begin?
How to identify whether your child is ready for potty training?
- your child is able to sit still for at least five minutes
- their ability to pull their underwear down and up in readiness to relieve themselves
- recognizing and taking pride in accomplishing tasks
- your child’s diaper is dry for longer periods
- your child dislikes wet and soiled diapers
- keen interest when others use the toilet
- indicating they would like to use the potty